SAM COX RACING has spent several years preparing and developing motorcycles for racing purposes in the premier British Supersport series. The approach we have taken at SCR is to cost effectively build track bikes that are reliable and have good competitive performance using the best, cost effective components to meet the stringent conditions of Club and BSB Level racing.
This winter we are offering the following services to repair, develop and fully rebuild track bikes according to client needs:
1. Total strip down and check providing the owner with recommendations for improvement.
2. Chassis, forks and wheel alignment checks including suspension internals, upgrading and rebuilds.
3. Conversion of street to track specifications according to Club and BSB National regulations.
4. Complete rebuilds of existing equipment including frame resprays and wheel powder coating.
5. Bodywork fitting and repainting including tank and seat units.
6. Fine fettling of all mechanical parts including Braking systems, Airbox and fuelling components, chain and gearing configurations and electronic tuning.
7. Repairs of any crash damage including fairings, chassis and suspension.
8. Testing of completed bikes including Engine Dyno and suspension set up on or off track.
9. Follow up Trackside support and coaching in preparation for the new season.
If interested please get in touch as we have a limited number of slots for the winter break.
Sam Cox Racing