Sam Cox Racing has two main commercial sponsors in the 2017 season:
Matt Baxter, MD of Echelon has supported Sam directly for over 10 years since he raced in the Minitwin series with BMCRC. In 2017 he has attended several rounds and will be seen at Brands and Assen. The Echelon team are also keen BSB fans and regularly attend on Race day.
Keith Taylor, MD F3 Group has recently pledged to support Sam during the 2017 Supersport season. A Motorcyclist himself, Keith and F3 Group have helped put the new R6 on the grid this season and attend with both family, friends andco Directors of F3 Group.
Without the help of these two generous individuals and companies it would be impossible to compete in the British series. Sam Cox Racing team are very pleased to have them onboard and thank them for their generosity and support!
ECHELON AND F3 GROUP IN ATTENDANCE AT SNETTERTON WHEN WE ACHIEVE OUR BEST EVER SUPERSPORT POSITION OF 10TH!!
The best thing about sharing the sport of racing with Supporters and Sponsors is getting that special result. At Snetterton, Round 5, with both Keith and Martin from F3 Group and Matt, Sarah and Dominic from Echelon it was a special occasion to celebrate our success with them. Barry Ellett and Paul West, personal sponsors, were also there so it really was a great weekend all round!
SPONSORSHIP and SUPPORTERS
Sam Cox Racing has other great supporters and followers. We are lucky to have a growing band of supporters and helpers who volunteer their help in the paddock and make the weekend of racing run smoothly. As a family based team we are sometimes are stretched to fill all the different roles ourselves from mechanic to grid support to dogsbody invariably doing them all together if required! Further help and assistance is always useful so if you would like to get involved please get in touch.
FURTHER RACING SPONSORSHIP
We currently have some great funding sponsors - see above - who help make Sam Cox Racing a competitive Supersport team. We still seek further personal support for Sam to keep his race season going.
Personal Sponsorship for Sam Cox Racing can attract a generous return in involvement and the added thrill of being part of a BSB Race team. Here are our opportunities for sponsors:
- Joining the team as a member to help at each Superbike round - if thats your poison! This will gain you access to the grid, the team Marquee and also important responsibilities related to tyre changes, speaking to supporters, sponsors and even making the Bacon butties if you are willing!
OTHER COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES:
– Hospitality for Marketing Partners and guests at meetings including “Behind the
scenes” action at races and insights into the paddock and pits.
– Coverage in the motorcycle press and in local papers.
– Rider endorsements and company logo display at all meetings (motorcycle road racing paddocks are open to the public) and at press calls and interviews
– Use of rider and machine(s) for corporate events and promotions. Rider contributions to company news releases, including photographs, posters, etc.
– Regular website blog updates containing race results, meeting reports and photos. (The website is updated after every meeting and frequently in any event.)
– Company, products and logo exposure in the website (including permanent descriptions and links) and via social networking sites.
– Potential of Tax Relief through company advertising and hospitality budgets.
ASSOCIATE AND PERSONAL SPONSORS
We are working hard to extend our sponsorship base by meeting with individuals and companies that are interested in joining the Sam Cox Racing team of supporters. We are able to offer ambition, good organisation, determination and excitement throughout a tough season of racing. In addition we can provide good Hospitality and Promotional opportunities that are tailored to meet different levels of support. Get in touch if you want to know more. You can also donate to Sam Cox Racing via the FUEL Funding link page HERE.